Best All Inclusive Resorts In Indiana
Indiana, though not typically associated with beachfront retreats, offers a handful of hidden gems in the realm of all-inclusive resorts. One notable destination is the French Lick Resort in southern Indiana, renowned for its historic charm, championship golf courses, and rejuvenating spa services. This elegant resort provides all-inclusive packages that include gourmet dining, outdoor activities, and access to luxurious facilities.
The peaceful lakeside Potawatomi Inn in Pokagon State Park is another gem. These Indiana resorts redefine the all-inclusive getaway with comfortable accommodations, waterfront views, and recreational activities, showcasing the state’s hospitality and natural beauty.
10 Best Resorts in Indiana all inclusive
Here are the ten best Indiana resorts all inclusive that offer inclusive packages:
- French Lick Resort (French Lick): With its championship golf courses, a lively casino, and a rejuvenating spa, this historic retreat offers a perfect blend of recreation and relaxation. This is one of the best resorts in French Lick Indiana.
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs): West Baden Springs Hotel is an architectural gem celebrated for its breathtaking atrium and opulent accommodations. You can explore other resorts in the US for better options.
- Brown County Inn (Nashville): This is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, the inn provides a welcoming base for exploring the park’s scenic beauty and engaging in various recreational activities.
- Potawatomi Inn (Angola): Set against the backdrop of Pokagon State Park, Potawatomi Inn offers a tranquil escape with a scenic setting and a range of outdoor activities. Embrace nature’s beauty while enjoying the comfort of this lakeside inn.
- Oakwood Resort (Syracuse): Experience a lakeside retreat at Oakwood Resort on Lake Wawasee, where the serenity of the water meets an array of amenities. Whether you’re seeking relaxation or recreation, this resort provides a perfect lakeside getaway.
- The Fort Golf Resort (Indianapolis): Tee off in style at The Fort Golf Resort, a golf-centric retreat featuring a championship course and comfortable accommodations.
- The Alexander (Indianapolis): Indulge in contemporary luxury at The Alexander, a stylish hotel in downtown Indianapolis. With modern design and upscale amenities, it offers a sophisticated urban escape.
- Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa (Michigan City): Roll the dice and relax at Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa, a casino resort in Michigan City. Beyond the gaming excitement, indulge in various dining options and pampering spa services.
- The Inn at Irwin Gardens (Columbus): Experience the charm of The Inn at Irwin Gardens, a delightful bed and breakfast surrounded by beautiful gardens in Columbus. Immerse yourself in a tranquil atmosphere while exploring the historic surroundings.
- Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center Guest House (Bloomington): Find serenity at the unique guest house associated with the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center in Bloomington. A distinctive retreat, it offers a peaceful escape with cultural significance.
Here are five notable luxury resorts in Indiana:
- French Lick Resort (French Lick): French Lick Resort is a historic destination known for its luxurious accommodations, championship golf courses, a world-class casino, and a rejuvenating spa. While it may not be entirely all-inclusive, it offers a variety of packages that include accommodations, dining, and select activities.
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs): Hotel West Baden Springs, connected to French Lick Resort, is known for its atrium and luxury. Like French Lick, it offers luxury packages that include lodging, dining, and activities in a historic setting. For better options, you can check out other resorts in the US.
- The Alexander (Indianapolis): This luxury hotel is known for its modern design and upscale amenities. While it may not be all-inclusive in the traditional sense, it offers a sophisticated urban experience with convenient access to city attractions. This is the best resorts in Indianapolis all inclusive.
- Morris Inn (Notre Dame): This resort provides an elegant and upscale stay. While it might not be all-inclusive, it offers refined accommodations and dining options, making it a luxurious choice in the South Bend area.
- West Baden Springs Cottages (West Baden Springs): For a more private and exclusive experience, West Baden Springs Cottages offers luxurious standalone accommodations near West Baden Springs Hotel. Guests can enjoy the amenities of the resort while staying in a more secluded setting.
Here are seven notable and best Indiana water resorts all inclusive:
- Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park (French Lick): Big Splash Adventure features a retractable roof, allowing for both indoor and outdoor water attractions. The park includes water slides, a lazy river, and interactive play areas for families.
- Splash Universe Indoor Water Park (Shipshewana): This indoor water park in Shipshewana offers a variety of water attractions, including slides, a lazy river, and a multi-level play structure. It’s part of a larger resort with accommodations and other family-friendly amenities.
- Zulu Waterpark (Kokomo): Zulu Waterpark, situated in Kokomo, is part of the Kokomo Beach Outdoor Water Park complex. The indoor section features water slides, a lazy river, and splash zones, providing year-round aquatic entertainment.
- Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark (Valparaiso): This resort offers a tropical-themed environment with slides, a wave pool, and water play areas for guests of all ages.
- Great Wolf Lodge (Scottsburg): While not technically in Indiana, Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio, which is near the Indiana border, features a massive indoor water park. With numerous slides, pools, and water attractions, it’s a popular destination for families.
- Comfort Inn Splash Harbor (Bellville): Although situated in Ohio, Comfort Inn Splash Harbor, near the Indiana border, boasts an indoor water park with slides, a lazy river, and a play structure, providing a water-filled retreat for guests.
- Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing (Indianapolis): The Sheraton in Indianapolis features an indoor pool area with a connected outdoor section. While it may not be a full-fledged water park, it provides a relaxing aquatic experience for hotel guests.
Here are five lakeside resorts in Indiana that are known for their family-friendly atmosphere:
- Oakwood Resort (Syracuse): This Resort offers a serene lakeside setting. Families can enjoy activities such as boating, fishing, and swimming. The resort also features comfortable accommodations and on-site dining options.
- Pokagon State Park Inn (Angola): This inn provides a family-friendly environment. Guests can explore the park’s trails, enjoy beach activities, and participate in naturalist programs. The inn offers comfortable lodging and beautiful lake views.
- Patoka Lake Marina & Lodging (Birdseye): Patoka Lake, Indiana’s second-largest reservoir, is home to the Patoka Lake Marina & Lodging. There are lots of activities for families like boating and fishing etc. The marina offers houseboat rentals for a unique lakeside experience.
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort (Santa Claus): While primarily a campground, Lake Rudolph offers various accommodation options, including cabins and cottages. The resort is close to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, providing additional family entertainment options.
- Indiana Beach Boardwalk Resort (Monticello): Situated on Lake Shafer, Indiana Beach Boardwalk Resort combines the charm of an amusement park with lakeside fun. Families can enjoy amusement rides, water park attractions, and comfortable accommodations.
Here are four adult-friendly and honeymoon resorts in Indiana for couples:
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs): This Hotel is renowned for its iconic dome and luxurious accommodations. Couples can relax in the spa, take a romantic stroll through the gardens, and savor gourmet dining.
- Sybaris Pool Suites (Indianapolis): These suites feature amenities like private pools, whirlpools, and fireplaces for an intimate and relaxing stay. This best beach resorts in Indiana with pool.
- Oakwood Resort (Syracuse): Located on the shores of Lake Wawasee, Oakwood Resort provides a peaceful setting for couples. With lake views, outdoor activities, and comfortable accommodations, it’s an ideal spot for a romantic escape.
- Morris Inn (Notre Dame): Situated on the campus of the University of Notre Dame, Morris Inn offers a blend of sophistication and comfort. Couples can enjoy a tranquil atmosphere, upscale dining at Sorin’s, and explore the university’s picturesque surroundings.
Here are five lakefront resorts in Indiana that have historically been known for offering budget-friendly options:
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort (Santa Claus): It’s located near the family-friendly attractions of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, making it a budget-friendly option for families.
- Lake Shafer Log Cabin Rentals (Monticello): Located on Lake Shafer, these log cabin rentals provide a cozy and budget-friendly lakefront experience. Guests can enjoy the lake, and the cabins often come equipped with kitchen facilities for added savings on dining.
- Potawatomi Inn (Angola): The park provides opportunities for outdoor activities, and the inn often features budget-friendly packages. This is the best ski resorts in Indiana for adults.
- The Seasons Lodge (Nashville): Situated near the picturesque Brown County State Park, The Seasons Lodge offers a budget-friendly option for visitors. While it’s not directly on a lake, it provides access to the natural beauty of the area.
- Saddle Lake Farms (Jones): This family-friendly campground and lake resort offers a range of accommodations, including cabins and RV sites. While providing a budget-friendly stay, guests can enjoy the serene lake and recreational activities.
Indiana may not be known for beachside or mountainous getaways, but it has many hidden wonders for all tastes. Resorts in the state range from historic and opulent to family-friendly and affordable. For a romantic getaway, try West Baden Springs Hotel or Sybaris Pool Suites. Budget travelers can try Lake Rudolph Campground or Potawatomi Inn. These resorts exhibit Indiana’s warmth and rich natural beauty with spa facilities, outdoor activities, and lakefront vistas.